Hollow Earth. The very title envisions exotic races thriving in vast cities below our very feet. Ancient peoples and unknown flora and fauna no surface dweller has ever seen before. Hollow Earth had also been a point of focus by the nazis regime as well, to gain new power for domination on a new level. Explorers have also made this fantastic place a priority over the years to prove this place actually exists. Below is a collection of links from many different sites with a good deal of very interesting information and more.
Blue Beings from the Inner Earth
An encounter with strange creatures from underground cities
This planet still holds many mysteries, some that reach back to the dark, distant past and survive in the present as legends and folklore. Cultures around the world tell of beings that live inside the earth. Are they real or myth? Zephanaiah believes he actually encountered these beings on the island of Samoa, where he lives. This is Zephanaiah’s story.
I am a firm believer that the Pacific holds the keys to many of the earth’s still unsolved mysteries, ranging from the spiritual to the scientific. The Pacific should be explored. Many times I have read about beings from the “inner earth” or “hollow earth.” What if I were to tell you that an entrance into the hollow earth can be found right here on the various islands of Samoa?
Growing up here, we are told stories of two different types of beings, aitu and sauai. The aitu, or spiritual beings, are not typical ghosts. Some have been omens for good or bad. Some are sent to harm people, like a poltergeist would. Some have even been known to kill people who try to tamper with Mother Nature. They range in form from floating beings to tall shadow people.
The sauai, or ghoul/monster, were exactly those — monsters. These were things that mere words could not explain. They either flew, walked through walls, were a couple of stories tall (giants) or even dwarfs. The sauai had one purpose: to feed and cause havoc.
On Savai’i, the biggest Island of the Samoa Island Chain, our ancestors talked of the very gate or doorway to Hell being located on one of its coasts. The doorway was called Pulotu. These are where the restless souls of our ancestors and all the ancestors of Polynesia seek rest and refuge.
I was about 13 or 14 when my cousins and I stumbled into a cave many of us had only heard of off the cliff of a village called Pagai. Our grandparents always warned us about the cave and not to venture in to it. Only those who are from within are allowed to go in. If you are not one of them, you will not live to make it back out, we were told.
My cousins and I were night fishing when we came across this cave. Inside the cave was a strange neon blueish-green glow, like street racing lights. There was also this strange essence and scent, like someone was cooking and was caught by surprise. We were so excited. “Shall we go in?” my cousin asked.
His twin brother said, “No! Are you nuts? We don’t know what could be in there.”
I agreed with him. We were all the same age and if someone or something had attacked us, we were too young to fight off our attacker. So we all continued on the path to the reef.
As we got about 30 or 40 feet away, we could see a bluish-green figure leap out of the cave and into the water. This being had fins for feet and webbed hands. Its head was humanoid-like. We couldn’t make out a face because of the distance, but its eyes we would never forget. They were glowing bluish-green light. As it entered the water, we could follow how deep, how fast and where it was going. It traveled like a very big fish. It was gone just as soon as it hit the water.
We were all shocked by the speed it had under the water. It went from five or six feet deep water to 50 to 80 feet deep water in seconds. We could no longer see the lights from its eyes, so we headed back home.
That was crazy! What was that? We all talked about what we had seen. We were shocked and excited. Little did we know we were also being followed.
Our gas lantern was beginning to run out of gas and we were 30 yards from home. My cousin said, “Who keeps shining the flash light behind us?”
His twin and I were about to answer him when we noticed about 15 feet away from us in the water, the lights returned and were following us. We all stopped to see what it would do. It stopped. We moved, it moved. We all decided to run on the count of three. 1… 2… 3 — and we all darted and didn’t look back. All we could remember was the sound of something leaping out of the water and into an old foxhole from WWII, and a screech that sounded like a bat, except 100 times louder.
Out of breath, we all ran to our grandparents’ house. We were all gasping for air when our grandmother asked us what had happened. When we had told her what we had seen and where we had been, she was enraged. Then she calmed down and had a sense of concern as she spoke.
“Sons, that is what we were talking about,” she said. “You see, if you are not one of them, you might not make it alive. They have been underground for so long. They come out at night to hunt for food and return before the day breaks. They live deep in the cave you saw. They have a little city where they dwell. They do not take kindly to humans.
“When your grandfather and I were young, a group of us followed one of them into the cave. It looked like a shark had taken a bite out of it. Its blood was blue. It spoke a language none of us understood, let alone ever heard before. Its voice sounded like a bat in flight. We followed the blood trail about 200 to 300 yards when we came to a city. It was beautiful. They were everywhere. As soon as they could smell us, they made the cave fill with ocean water. We hurried out of there and none of us have been there since. Sons, do not go there again. Do you understand?”
“Yes, grandma,” we agreed.
Whenever we go into the mountains to get bananas or firewood, once in a while we would come across a campsite with seashells and bones. We would look at each other and say, “They were here.”
Want to know more about the hollow Earth theory?
Hollow Earth: The Long and Curious History of Imagining Strange Lands, Fantastical Creatures, Advanced Civilizations, and Marvelous Machines Below the Earth’s Surface lends a fascinating look into the hollow Earth theory. Does another race or races of creatures live below the surface of our planet? A theory that is filled with both fantastic ideas and some very real possibilities!
Hollow Earth – The interest keeps growing!
Consider the possibility of another realm actually right underneath our very feet!
United States Patent 1096102:
“The Hollow Earth Theory”
On November 25, 1912 Marshall B. Gardner of Aurora, Kane County, Illinois, USA, submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all time.
Here is a list of the wide range of evidence which we will now present to the un- believing outer earth visitors who want to know why they have never heard about the Hollow Earth before, and feel that they have been somewhat left out.
* All planets are spheres, not only the Earth: the Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, the Sun itself
* Standard planetary formation theories: how were they formed, what made them spin, and still does: completely woowoo
* A massive planetary body with an incandescent and progressively cooling core would crack into pieces while cooling and shrinking
* Gaseous planetary bodies like the sun and the large planets of our solar system can not generate a magnetic field; but they all have one
* All the solar system’s outer planets emit more energy than they receive from the sun
* A spinning planetary body in formation has zero gravity in its center, so mass does accumulate where gravitational and centrifugal forces are balanced within the area of the spinning matter, and that form would be a sphere with openings at the top and bottom, like a hurricane of matter in space – not as a solid body with a solid center (the center has zero gravity)
* If planets were formed from cosmic dust which started to condense into a body like Earth, then the angular momentum would still continue to increase, which it doesn’t – the earth’s spin is steady, not slowing down or speeding up
* Larger planets with more mass should spin more slowly than smaller planets with less mass – but they don’t: the largest, Jupiter, spins a lot faster (once every 10 hours) than Mercury, which is just a tiny fraction the size of Jupiter and needs 58 Earth days for one spin around its axis
* Both Earth and Moon ring hollow for hours after struck with meteorites, as measured by seismic stations on Earth and on the Moon* Earthquakes do not occur deeper than 450 miles, but down there, the supposedly molten magma would not create and release friction via earthquakes – a viscous or molten mass equalizes tension, it does not accumulate tension because it is flexible
* Gravity experiments in mine shafts show that the balls pointing to the center of gravity point away from the center of the Earth, instead of towards it, as measured by the distance at the top and bottom of two lead balls hanging from very long wires into a mine shaft
* … Odd …” would inspector Clouseau say
Observations at the Earth’s poles: welcome to Mr. Woo’s pole anomalies
* The temperature, as one gets past a certain latitude, increases as one approaches the poles, which is not supposed to happen; arctic (and in less cases, antarctic) explorers have reported in their ship’s logs to have taken off their climate gear (this was before Goretex)
* Floating flora and fauna near the northern polar region’s ocean: seeds, flowers and trees are found at latitudes where none should be, and they are often very fresh, not decomposed from many months of floating in the ocean currents that might have brought them from far away
* Spiders, bees, mosquitos, moths and flies were found once past the cold and icy region below the north pole; northern Greenland is the mosquito capital of the world
* Many bird species in the northern hemisphere migrate north – before winter; birds in the southern hemisphere migrate south in their winter, too – if the poles are the coldest regions, it makes no sense, but flocks of millions of birds like the auk have been observed doing this, and they must have a very good reason
* Presence of seal, auk, goose, seagull, duck, rabbit, wolf, fox, bear and other large animals at extreme northern latitudes (the exploration of Antarctica is much more scarce compared to Arctic explorers)
* The origin of icebergs: around the north pole, they are made of frozen sweetwater – not frozen saltwater. There is little if any precipitation of rain or snow (sweetwater) in the polar regions. Saltwater freezes to sea ice at low enough temperatures. There is no supply of sweetwater to explain the existence of icebergs which are hundreds of feet high, up to hundreds of miles long and dozens of miles wide* Icebergs around the north pole are colored by red pollen of an unknown plant, as well as dust – a lot of it; including earth material on top of them
* Massive wave-like or tidal movements in the arctic polar region have been witnessed by many explorers, waves which cracked and moved the ice floes around the explorer’s ships in a very, very major way that had their hair stand on end
* Floating and deposited driftwood (including exotic species) is extremely abundant and sometimes stacked 15 feet/5m high along the coasts in the polar region of Spitzbergen and Greenland, up to 86 degrees latitude north
* Mammoth, elephant, woolly rhinoceros, hippopotamus, lion and hyena have been found in the ice from the north pole that is also deposited on the coasts of Siberia; entire forests of mammoth ivory have been found there
* The stomach content of (un)frozen mammoth has been found to contain tropical (undigested) plants that do not occur anywhere in the northen polar region; supposedly, the last time the mammoths were clomping around was during the last Ice Age (not the Pixar animation films 1, 2 or 3), but many were found with their (un)frozen meat good enough to give it to the sled dogs in Siberia for dinner (or late lunch) [Note from the editor: If these mammoths came out of Inner Earth via the huge freshwater rivers that flow outwards and freeze as they pass the northern polar opening, then the theory of a massive crustal shift of the Earth which supposedly transported mammoths who had been peacefully chomping on tropical plants way up north, in two days, causing them to insta-freeze as a result of a polar reversal, has one argument less; see Charles Hapgood, Maurice Cotterell, Patrick Geryl, Clif High and others]
Instrument Anomalies at the Earth’s poles
* Approaching the magnetic pole, the compass needle points down towards the dial – and passing the “horizon”, where the surface or Earth curves inward at the poles, like an apple into its center, only much more pronounced – the compass needle starts pointing up, behaving now like a vertical and not a horizontal instrument
* The magnetic north pole is not a specific point, it is a large area around the geographic north or south poles, which do not exist as solid points on a surface, they are points in empty space; magnetic and geographic poles have a different axis, as you know; the compass stops working in a horizontal plane, and actually indicates the location of a magnetic “pole” over a vast area. You can circle the area around the geographic pole and always get a “north” readingwith the compass. In short, there is no specific point, but an area where magnetic “north” or “south” is shown with a compass