A woman had a nightmare about a secret door hidden behind a mirror in her Waxahachie, Texas, salon and it actually came true. The woman’s daughter, named Miranda, posted videos on TikTok that showed the mirror being removed and tearing a hole in the wall, revealing the hidden door. They also discovered that a room… Read more »
A spooky piece of footage captured by a baby monitor at a house in Georgia appears to show a set of triplets talking to an unseen entity.
A family in Mississippi claims that their home was been plagued with unsettling paranormal activity ever since they received a vintage baby carriage, which they now think is haunted, for Christmas. According to a local media report, the eerie antique was a gift that Whitney Merritt’s daughter had gotten this past holiday season. Shortly after the carriage was brought into their home, however, weird events began to take place, beginning with an inexplicable knocking sound which occurred over the course of a few days and soon turned into a series of booming thuds heard a few nights later.
A paranormal investigator exploring an abandoned asylum in Wales believes that she filmed a brief glimpse of a ghost during her investigation. The potential spirit encounter was reportedly captured by Kayleigh Love as she was visiting the Mid Wales Hospital in the community of Talgarth back in September, but only decided to share the footage late last month. Although she and a fellow ghost hunter did not notice anything out of the ordinary as they were walking through the building, a subsequent examination of their footage from the investigation yielded a chilling detail…
“Park Ghost Holds Up Automobile Party,” read the headline. The story that followed recounted a peculiar incident in which a group of visitors driving through Golden Gate Park encountered a glowing spirit wearing a “luminous white robe.”According to their account, one of the passengers noticed the strange sight first: a tall, ethereal woman standing in the middle of the road, barefoot and holding out her arms toward the automobile…
The story of Mr. Ted, the haunted teddy bear that once sent a TV producer to the hospital, recently went viral thanks to a popular TikTok video.Canadian YouTuber Jessii Vee shared a snippet of the strange tale on TikTok last week, and since then the haunted bear has wound up pulling in 3.3 million likes and at least 58,000 comments…
Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any weirder – a woman claims she has captured a creepy paranormal figure at an abandoned hospital.Kayleigh Love, from Swansea, filmed the footage during a walk-through of a former mental asylum in south Wales around two months ago….
Those in the paranormal community are a thorough bunch. They leave no stone unturned, no forest unsearched, and no dark corner of any state unexplored. They’ve outed every ghost, documented every haunt, explored every rumor and shrapnel of mythical lore, and yet, here I find myself, alone in the damp and crumbling halls of a building for which no record exists and no investigator has ever truly set foot in. Here, on the periphery of the Mineral Wells city limits, abandoned in the barren fields of this dreary town; I am alone in the Beach Army Hospital…
- This is the story of the the Ganzfeld; the flagship experiment of parapsychology. It has so thoroughly demonstrated the existence of telepathy that among researchers in the field, there no longer exists any doubt. Even hard core skeptics, -those few who have taken the time to actually understand the science- know this and one has even admitted it. It meets any sane standard of scientific evidence, and there’s the gotcha. The […]
- A Ghostly Testimony Leads To A Murder Conviction—A Centuries Old Mystery Of The Portsmouth Valley InnOriginal Cornell Home (photo courtesy of the New England Historical Society) In the quiet town of Portsmouth, Rhode Island lies an old home. Known today as the Valley Inn Restaurant, it sits on the original footprint of a sight where a mysterious death took place. It isn’t so much the age of the Inn that […]
- Take a quick dive into the life or renowned ocultist, Aleister crowley.
- Could the root of your paranormal problems be as simple as a faulty HVAC System?
- The Roswell Mill sits at the edge of Vickery Creek. A short drive north of Atlanta, it is part of the trail network in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. At its entrance, visitors can cross a covered bridge, leading them deeper into the trail where you are thrust into a forest of lush ferns […]
- Demonic Possession Over the last few years, there has been a dramatic Upsurgence in claims of Demonic possession. Whilst some may have a valid issue that may not be explainable by medical science. There is a grave reaction to label all imbalances of the psyche, or emotions as a spiritual issue such as Demoniacal possession. […]
- Do you have a poltergeist or just rats?
- We’ve all heard tales of spiritual possession. Most of the time, the stories we hear are of malicious, demonic entities hell-bent on controlling the living. Frightening and ghastly visions come to mind when we think of them. But what if some spirits are only looking for a way to communicate. In the form of a […]
- The exorcism of Janet Moses is another story where someone suffering from mental health issues suffered a so-called exorcism that caused their death. Unfortunately, this story is just as horrific as some others. It leaves many people wondering if a lack of access to mental health services is breeding more of these incidents across the […]
- Gwrych Castle was the location for British show ‘I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here’ in 2020. Due to the pandemic, the normal location in the Australian jungle was out of the question. But not all was well in Gwrych Castle. After all, many people claim that the castle is haunted. Even some of the […]
- Quack, quack! Dakota’s ducks were among the fun things I asked Dakota Laden, Tanner Wiseman, and Alex Schroeder about Destination Fear season 3. But we also chatted about scariest moments (the scariest […]
- Destination Fear has concurrent Travel Channel and discovery+ episode premieres during August 2–15, 2021, but what else can you watch? Let’s check out the other paranormal programming. Destination Fear (Season […]
- What can you look forward to watching on discovery+ from August 2–15? In addition to the premiere of Alien Invasion: Hudson Valley, a new Shock Docs special, there are new […]
- If diving with sharks isn’t your thing, but you’re curious about scuba diving in general, an incredible new indoor dive pool with an abandoned sunken city, its own cave system, […]
- The trailer for The Night House begins with Rebecca Hall’s character in the movie, Beth, asking her friends, “Do you guys believe in ghosts?” The question alone is attention-getting but […]
- If Roswell: The Final Verdict whetted your appetite for more UFO programming, discovery+ has you covered with a brand new Shock Docs special, Alien Invasion: Hudson Valley. The latest installment […]
- It’s impossible to review The Sleepless Unrest and not refer to the horror movie that made the house being investigated famous. As Richel Stratton says when she and Brian Murray […]
- Season three of Destination Fear premieres Saturday, July 24, 2021, on both Travel Channel and discovery+. However, if you can’t wait and want to see them sooner (by only a […]
- In addition to the concurrent premiere of Destination Fear on both Travel Channel and discovery+ on July 24, the following programs will also premiere on Travel Channel between July 19 […]
- What can you watch on discovery+ (and Travel Channel) between July 19 and August 1? Well, for one thing, when Destination Fear season 3 premieres on July 24, you’ll be […]
Various stories of paranormal weirdness going on in this spooky old mansion turned studio, from some of the biggest names in music.
Have you ever encountered an attack from an entity that was nearly pure hatred and evil? My venture into the paranormal started that way when I was 11 years old, by an entity that did try and attack me in the house I grew up in. Since that event, it has led me down the road to paranormal research and more. This episode is all about that…attacks from entities of an evil nature.
For the serious ghost hunters among us, here is a well recommended organization to check out: Shadow Chasers.
The Shadow Chasers Paranormal Investigations & Research Organization were founded at the University of Potsdam in 2002 as a study in anthrolpological field research. As a result, the team are CITI certified social sciences researchers following the professional protocols of in-field psychology and anthropology researchers.