A woman had a nightmare about a secret door hidden behind a mirror in her Waxahachie, Texas, salon and it actually came true. The woman’s daughter, named Miranda, posted videos on TikTok that showed the mirror being removed and tearing a hole in the wall, revealing the hidden door. They also discovered that a room… Read more »
A spooky piece of footage captured by a baby monitor at a house in Georgia appears to show a set of triplets talking to an unseen entity.
A family in Mississippi claims that their home was been plagued with unsettling paranormal activity ever since they received a vintage baby carriage, which they now think is haunted, for Christmas. According to a local media report, the eerie antique was a gift that Whitney Merritt’s daughter had gotten this past holiday season. Shortly after the carriage was brought into their home, however, weird events began to take place, beginning with an inexplicable knocking sound which occurred over the course of a few days and soon turned into a series of booming thuds heard a few nights later.
A paranormal investigator exploring an abandoned asylum in Wales believes that she filmed a brief glimpse of a ghost during her investigation. The potential spirit encounter was reportedly captured by Kayleigh Love as she was visiting the Mid Wales Hospital in the community of Talgarth back in September, but only decided to share the footage late last month. Although she and a fellow ghost hunter did not notice anything out of the ordinary as they were walking through the building, a subsequent examination of their footage from the investigation yielded a chilling detail…
“Park Ghost Holds Up Automobile Party,” read the headline. The story that followed recounted a peculiar incident in which a group of visitors driving through Golden Gate Park encountered a glowing spirit wearing a “luminous white robe.”According to their account, one of the passengers noticed the strange sight first: a tall, ethereal woman standing in the middle of the road, barefoot and holding out her arms toward the automobile…
The story of Mr. Ted, the haunted teddy bear that once sent a TV producer to the hospital, recently went viral thanks to a popular TikTok video.Canadian YouTuber Jessii Vee shared a snippet of the strange tale on TikTok last week, and since then the haunted bear has wound up pulling in 3.3 million likes and at least 58,000 comments…
Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any weirder – a woman claims she has captured a creepy paranormal figure at an abandoned hospital.Kayleigh Love, from Swansea, filmed the footage during a walk-through of a former mental asylum in south Wales around two months ago….
Those in the paranormal community are a thorough bunch. They leave no stone unturned, no forest unsearched, and no dark corner of any state unexplored. They’ve outed every ghost, documented every haunt, explored every rumor and shrapnel of mythical lore, and yet, here I find myself, alone in the damp and crumbling halls of a building for which no record exists and no investigator has ever truly set foot in. Here, on the periphery of the Mineral Wells city limits, abandoned in the barren fields of this dreary town; I am alone in the Beach Army Hospital…
- In sum, just as the magical traditions have maintained, belief modulates psi performance. In other words, if you don’t believe in magic, then no magic for you. Real Magic, by Dean Radin For the first time in the 14 years I’ve been writing about parapsychology, I’m writing about a group of experiments directly from the […]
- Practically from the moment that scientists began to look into psychic ability, the main questions were “What is the mechanism? How are they doing it?” Is it radio waves? What about Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves? Does Psychic Ability Use Radio Waves? Quite expectedly, people assumed that radio waves were responsible for psychic ability. They […]
- Boyd, Minnesota Image: Google Maps There’s a remote and sleepy hollow cloaked in a dark past; a force drawing you back in time with an invitation to explore its eerie existence. The historic Boyd House once filled its walls with the sounds of children’s laughter is now filled with secrets. Imagine being transported back in […]
- Time To Conjure Up Some Facts I decided to buy a book about Freemasonry after conflicting cyberspace claims caused me to ponder if they were good guys, bad guys or a strange brew of both. I settled for The Key to Solomon’s Key: Is This The Lost Symbol of Masonry? Second Edition, written by Lon […]
- The exorcism of Janet Moses is another story where someone suffering from mental health issues suffered a so-called exorcism that caused their death. Unfortunately, this story is just as horrific as some others. It leaves many people wondering if a lack of access to mental health services is breeding more of these incidents across the […]
- At Paranormal Daily News, we regularly provide you with the best haunted places. Those of you interested in the paranormal, and like to go ghost hunting from time to time, have an increased chance of seeing a ghost in one of these places. The most haunted place we are going to discuss today? Raynham Hall! […]
- Even as a child, Dickens had a fascination with ghosts. His Nanny, Miss Mercy would tell him stories which fed his interest in otherworldly matters and indeed seemed to influence his thinking in adult life. Dickens appears to have considered greatly the importance in taking notice of the lives of those around us.
- Rev Lyn Gibb de Swarte was involved in the last official Harry Houdini séance of the 20th century. It was filmed by an Italian production company but never ever aired.
- With the sad decline in the standards of mediumship the most important aspect is how good is a development teacher. This all important aspect cannot be emphasised enough. Not all great mediums make good teachers. Not all good teachers are great mediums. It is not good enough to study aspects of mediumship, throw that together with a few years experience and decide that you are able to teach to a sufficient […]
- Georgia’s rich history, beautiful landscape and inviting southern charm make it an excellent pick for anyone wanting to visit. And if you’re looking for historical haunted landmarks, you won’t be disappointed. From graveyards to museums and civil war battlefields, the local haunts around the state are plenty, some of which are hidden right in the […]
- What better way to cool off in the hot summer heat than with some chilling entertainment? You’ll find lots of great free options in the Crackle July 2022 lineup, but […]
- After I accepted Victoria Jaye’s pitch for an article examining whether Amityville and the Bell Witch were demonic or not, she also mentioned letting her know if I had any […]
- The Retaliators is a new horror-thriller from Better Noise Films, co-producers of The Dirt. The feature film has been acquired by CineLife Entertainment for the U.S. and Canada and internationally […]
- “Water witches” have traditionally used dowsing rods to find water. The practice goes by many names, including simply “dowsing” or by more colorful monikers like “doodlebugging” or “water witching.” But […]
- Horror Addicts Guide to Life 2 was among the five original books that inspired the creation of “Haunting 2022 Nonfiction New Releases,” a new section in the Skareporium. But what […]
- The premiere of Menendez Brothers: Misjudged? will kick off ID’s month-long nostalgic dive into some of the most shocking cases of the 1990s, with specials airing every Sunday in August […]
- It’s a little quiet on the paranormal programming front for July 4-17. The biggest news is the series premiere of Conjuring Kesha. But there are also new episodes of UFO […]
- You may have suspected but did you know for sure that certain Stranger Things 4 scenes were partially filmed in Europe? And you may guess that HBO’s forthcoming The House […]
- After seeing The Black Phone, a lot of people want to know if the movie is based on a true story. But what I think people are more specifically wondering […]
- The Museum of the Warrens, or the Warren’s Occult Museum as it was once better known, is no longer open. I never had the privilege of visiting to see the […]
Various stories of paranormal weirdness going on in this spooky old mansion turned studio, from some of the biggest names in music.
Have you ever encountered an attack from an entity that was nearly pure hatred and evil? My venture into the paranormal started that way when I was 11 years old, by an entity that did try and attack me in the house I grew up in. Since that event, it has led me down the road to paranormal research and more. This episode is all about that…attacks from entities of an evil nature.
For the serious ghost hunters among us, here is a well recommended organization to check out: Shadow Chasers.
The Shadow Chasers Paranormal Investigations & Research Organization were founded at the University of Potsdam in 2002 as a study in anthrolpological field research. As a result, the team are CITI certified social sciences researchers following the professional protocols of in-field psychology and anthropology researchers.