A woman had a nightmare about a secret door hidden behind a mirror in her Waxahachie, Texas, salon and it actually came true. The woman’s daughter, named Miranda, posted videos on TikTok that showed the mirror being removed and tearing a hole in the wall, revealing the hidden door. They also discovered that a room… Read more »
A spooky piece of footage captured by a baby monitor at a house in Georgia appears to show a set of triplets talking to an unseen entity.
A family in Mississippi claims that their home was been plagued with unsettling paranormal activity ever since they received a vintage baby carriage, which they now think is haunted, for Christmas. According to a local media report, the eerie antique was a gift that Whitney Merritt’s daughter had gotten this past holiday season. Shortly after the carriage was brought into their home, however, weird events began to take place, beginning with an inexplicable knocking sound which occurred over the course of a few days and soon turned into a series of booming thuds heard a few nights later.
A paranormal investigator exploring an abandoned asylum in Wales believes that she filmed a brief glimpse of a ghost during her investigation. The potential spirit encounter was reportedly captured by Kayleigh Love as she was visiting the Mid Wales Hospital in the community of Talgarth back in September, but only decided to share the footage late last month. Although she and a fellow ghost hunter did not notice anything out of the ordinary as they were walking through the building, a subsequent examination of their footage from the investigation yielded a chilling detail…
“Park Ghost Holds Up Automobile Party,” read the headline. The story that followed recounted a peculiar incident in which a group of visitors driving through Golden Gate Park encountered a glowing spirit wearing a “luminous white robe.”According to their account, one of the passengers noticed the strange sight first: a tall, ethereal woman standing in the middle of the road, barefoot and holding out her arms toward the automobile…
The story of Mr. Ted, the haunted teddy bear that once sent a TV producer to the hospital, recently went viral thanks to a popular TikTok video.Canadian YouTuber Jessii Vee shared a snippet of the strange tale on TikTok last week, and since then the haunted bear has wound up pulling in 3.3 million likes and at least 58,000 comments…
Just when you thought 2020 couldn’t get any weirder – a woman claims she has captured a creepy paranormal figure at an abandoned hospital.Kayleigh Love, from Swansea, filmed the footage during a walk-through of a former mental asylum in south Wales around two months ago….
Those in the paranormal community are a thorough bunch. They leave no stone unturned, no forest unsearched, and no dark corner of any state unexplored. They’ve outed every ghost, documented every haunt, explored every rumor and shrapnel of mythical lore, and yet, here I find myself, alone in the damp and crumbling halls of a building for which no record exists and no investigator has ever truly set foot in. Here, on the periphery of the Mineral Wells city limits, abandoned in the barren fields of this dreary town; I am alone in the Beach Army Hospital…
- Supernatural games have always been popular with both young and old. Just think about games such as ‘Bloody Mary’ and
- The William Westerfeld House sits on the corner of Fulton and Scott Streets in San Francisco, CA. Anyone heading east
- The division between possession, insanity and mental imbalance is a very thin veil.
- Georgia’s rich history, beautiful landscape and inviting southern charm make it an excellent pick for anyone wanting to visit. And
- Do you have a poltergeist or just rats?
- The Tokoloshe Will Kill You. So better get your bed on bricks.
- Have you heard of all the paranormal goings on after a disaster like a tsunami. We look at one of the best cases of ghost sightings after a tsunami.
- Executed in 1739 at the Knavesmire in York, infamous highwayman Dick Turpin is said to haunt the city, but do facts really tally with fiction? Author Amy Flint investigates to see if there's any truth to the myth.
- The Hypthosis of Ted Bundy
- In our serial killer series this week, we take a look at one of America’s most prolific serial killers in
- Have you heard how Bran Castle, a.k.a. Dracula’s Castle, is offering Romanians and tourists alike the COVID-19 vaccination? If you haven’t already gotten yours, and if it was feasible to […]
- Let’s answer one of the questions posed in the title right off the bat: when is National Twilight Zone Day? It always falls on May 11. The trickier questions to […]
- Are you a fan of Blumhouse horror movies? Did you attend the first BlumFest virtual event around Halloween last year? If you missed it, /Film recently reported that Jason Blum […]
- “Don’t forget,” I reminded my husband as we boarded the train bound for the main terminal, “I want to stop and see Greg the Gargoyle again.” “Why? You’ve already done […]
- Have you’ve been waiting for certain shows to migrate from discovery+ to Travel Channel? If so, there’s a good mix of season premieres, season finales, and new episode premieres among […]
- It’s not an active period on discovery+ from May 10-23, but there are some highlights to be aware of. Particularly if you suffer from pediophobia, or a fear of dolls. […]
- Are you old enough to remember when the “original” Star Wars first came out in 1977? If not because you saw it for the first time decades later, you may […]
- Updated May 4, 2021 with names of winners (below) Life is funny, isn’t it? One place might suffer a drought while at the same time another endures flooding. The Weird […]
- Alfred Hitchcock died on April 29, 1980, and won’t ever make a movie again, but he certainly earned his moniker, “The Master of Suspense.” Many Alfred Hitchcock movies are revered […]
- Besides becoming an astronaut and hitching a ride to the International Space Station, is there another way you can see it? Like from Earth without having to leave this atmosphere? […]
Various stories of paranormal weirdness going on in this spooky old mansion turned studio, from some of the biggest names in music.
Have you ever encountered an attack from an entity that was nearly pure hatred and evil? My venture into the paranormal started that way when I was 11 years old, by an entity that did try and attack me in the house I grew up in. Since that event, it has led me down the road to paranormal research and more. This episode is all about that…attacks from entities of an evil nature.
For the serious ghost hunters among us, here is a well recommended organization to check out: Shadow Chasers.
The Shadow Chasers Paranormal Investigations & Research Organization were founded at the University of Potsdam in 2002 as a study in anthrolpological field research. As a result, the team are CITI certified social sciences researchers following the professional protocols of in-field psychology and anthropology researchers.