With the amount of tourism dollars the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Mothman, other cryptids and extraterrestrials bring to the areas where they allegedly roam or have been reportedly seen, it’s not hard to see why other cities are interested in cracking into the strange creature market. However, it’s tough to break into the top tier of tourist or conference-attracting cryptids and…..
A woman had a nightmare about a secret door hidden behind a mirror in her Waxahachie, Texas, salon and it actually came true. The woman’s daughter, named Miranda, posted videos on TikTok that showed the mirror being removed and tearing a hole in the wall, revealing the hidden door. They also discovered that a room… Read more »
A spooky piece of footage captured by a baby monitor at a house in Georgia appears to show a set of triplets talking to an unseen entity.
Hollywood Director Snapped with ‘Ghost’ at Insane Asylum”Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn may have had a brush with the supernatural after visiting an allegedly haunted former insane asylum…”
The story of Mr. Ted, the haunted teddy bear that once sent a TV producer to the hospital, recently went viral thanks to a popular TikTok video.Canadian YouTuber Jessii Vee shared a snippet of the strange tale on TikTok last week, and since then the haunted bear has wound up pulling in 3.3 million likes and at least 58,000 comments…
- Why are we fascinated by haunted love stories? Temperance Dawn Digs Deep!
- Hanover Haunting
- Over the past month and a half, I’ve been researching Dr Barry Taff’s career and his poltergeist cases, and having conversations with him to write an article. Imagine my surprise when Ben Radford, writing for the Skeptical Inquirer, published a criticism of Dr Taff’s most famous poltergeist case, known as The Entity. The Entity Image: […]
- Scientific experiments demonstrate that psychokinesis is real.
- A witch's commentary on the demands of the Aquarian Age and how they connect to our healing and the power of Samhain.
- PSI WARS The groundbreaking book that sheds light on the TED controversy of science and psychic ability and the battle for the internet. Grab your copy The groundbreaking book that takes on the TED controversy over science and psi, and the battle for the Internet. Psi Wars: TED, Wikipedia and the Battle for the Internet […]
- Since emerging from a colossal wombat hole brimming with closely guarded occult secrets from places most high, I felt called to learn more about the captivating but widely discredited world of magic. So began the task of searching for a good, old – fashioned, well crafted book with robust, natural immunity from censorship. Browsing through […]
- Paranormal Science, is there really such a thing and is it accepted.
- Rupert Sheldrake's staring studies prove that this ability is real.
- Psychic healing is a tough subject to research, but there are promising indications that it may eventually lead us to beating some forms of cancer.
- Are you a museum person? Some people aren’t. Their eyes glaze over at the mere thought of going to one. Well, you haven’t ever gone with me. But you […]
- On Nov. 17, 2021, Sci-Fi World made a big announcement and revealed its projected grand opening date. Sort of. It was kind of contingent on a successful Kickstarter campaign. If […]
- Updated: January 23, 2022 I’m not sure if CBS expected to have a hit on its hands with its new supernatural comedy, Ghosts, but they do. The series is […]
- The UFO report neither confirmed nor debunked the existence of alien life. But the U.S. government has confirmed the existence of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) –aka UFOs. So why not […]
- The trailer for The Night House was exceptional. Its job worked immediately, making me wonder where the house was located and what was up with the creepy looking doll, which […]
- This batch of discovery+ and Travel Channel paranormal programming highlights contains both Meat Loaf and Vampires. As in the rock legend who will join Ghost Hunters on an investigation, and […]
- Most of us can’t afford a trip beyond Earth via current options like Virgin Galactic or Blue Origin. Or SpaceX for that matter, even though they’re not directly focused on […]
- How could I not talk about the case of the Westfield Watcher during the “Cases of Creepy Haunted Houses” episode? (See season 2, Haunting American True Crimes, on the podcast.) […]
- In the newest Shock Docs, Scream: The True Story, Steve Shippy and Cindy Kaza embark on a quest to try and determine what drove Gainesville Ripper Danny Rolling to kill. […]
- How bad —or good— is Scream: The True Story? Is it the worst Shock Docs yet, or one of the best? That answer will differ depending on the viewer. In […]
Have you ever encountered an attack from an entity that was nearly pure hatred and evil? My venture into the paranormal started that way when I was 11 years old, by an entity that did try and attack me in the house I grew up in. Since that event, it has led me down the road to paranormal research and more. This episode is all about that…attacks from entities of an evil nature.
This Norwegian Island Claims to be the Fabled Land of Thule Smithsonian MagazineF. Salazar’s article takes us on a journey of historical discovery and controversy with modern economic implications. The sometimes-lyrical piece chronicles the claims for Pytheas’ farthest northern spot where “the earth and sea and all things together are suspended,” and how the inhabitants of the island of Smola are themselves suspended between their rather insulated present status and the possibilities of ramped-up tourism. Among former visitors to Smola are a group about whom comes the astonishing news that the World’s Largest DNA Sequencing of Viking Skeletons Reveals They Weren’t All Scandinavian. “The history books will need to be updated,” concludes one contributor to a huge six-year international study of Viking remains. The findings upend traditional concepts of who the Vikings were and show how interconnected they were with other Eurasians. More light is being shed on a smaller pre-Viking conundrum as Archaeologists Unearth 3,000-Year-Old Hillfort Built By The Mysterious Votadini Tribe. Jocelyne LeBlanc covers the discovery of a remarkable construction atop the picturesque extinct Scottish volcano called “Arthur’s Seat.” (WM)
Before the Crop Circle There Was the “UFO Nest” Mysterious UniverseHappily not the sort that might contain alien eggs, but “saucer nests” found in Tully, Australia, in 1966. Nick Redfern takes a look back at this and other cases from down-under and then reminds us that Long Before Crop Circles There Were…Crop Circles! Looking back through some older accounts, he reads that in 1674 even the devil himself was scything circles in the English countryside. (LP)
UFO Exploitation: Targeting Children The Saucers That Time ForgotFlying Saucers were commercialized soon after they started hitting the headlines in 1947. Curt Collins has a lavishly-illustrated cavalcade of early buyables and media aimed at the younger set. Of particular interest is some 1950-style “fake news” in My Weekly Reader, for goodness’ sake, exemplary of the mind-set of the times. Nick Redfern makes more points supporting his controversial thesis that UFO, Mind-Altering Drugs, and a Secret Experiment were at the heart of the December 1980 Rendlesham Forest Incident. “Controversial” can’t begin to describe the weirdness in Flying Saucers and Giant Aliens Described in a Possible Declassified FBI File. Paul Seaburn has the entertaining story about “Memorandum 6751,” almost certainly a hoax, and Paul lays bare some of its problems. (WM)
The Day Bigfoot Stalked Workers in a Cornwall Forest Cornwall LiveThe jobs we’ve had in our younger years often have a special place in our hearts. The freedom, the simplicity, the run-ins with 7-foot-tall man-beasts…This British encounter from about 20 years ago ended harmlessly enough but we have to wonder how many Bigfoot were actually involved given the wood knocks described. It might have concluded differently if the witness’s ride had arrived a quarter hour later. Yet even as we add this to an enormous anecdotal collection of Sasquatch encounters, we still can’t prove the Hairy Guy is real. Nick Redfern explores this issue more in Bigfoot: Why Can’t We Get the Proof? He reaches a conclusion that is both incredible and yet entirely believable: We can’t find evidence of an enormous flesh and blood creature because Bigfoot is something else. He is Other, and until we adjust our expectations and methods to this possibility, we will never uncover usable proof. (CM)
NUFORC Data Shows Increase in Reported UFO Sightings Began Well Before Pandemic Shutdowns Singular ForteanTobias Wayland takes a closer look at information from Peter Davenport’s National UFO Reporting Center than did a Wall Street Journal article. Te-Ping Chen’s WSJ piece UFO Spotting Has Replaced Bird Watching as Pandemic Obsession does however emphasize the individual human element behind the numbers. Other studies note a large monthly spike in reports at the beginning of the Pandemic, followed by a fairly precipitous plunge, with some moderate recovery in those numbers since. Recent sightings include ‘Was it an Alien?’: Mysterious Lights in South Carolina Sky Spark UFO Debate, whose video “result is not doing justice to what they saw”; a Scottish example in UFO Mystery as ‘Craft’ Captured above Town by Largs Schoolgirl; and in Mexico: Amateur Observer Records UFO Over Mazatlan. Expert analysis might prove helpful in all three cases. (WM)
Retired Pilot From Nimitz Tic-Tac UFO Incident Talks About Mysterious UniversePaul Seaburn seizes upon a Cmdr. David Fravor remark about what he engaged in 2004 to “amp up” two points: that the “bogey” he faced likely didn’t come from an Earthly assembly line, and that the thing–or another “Tic Tac” like it–committed an “act of war.” The extensive Fravor dialogue with podcaster Dr. Lex Fridman at David Fravor #122 Lex Fridman is likely the most comprehensive source for Fravor’s life and personal views on a matter of related topics as well as his “take” on the Nimitz incident. Nick Redfern researches the history behind the “LGM” meme in Taking a Look at the “Little Green Men” Phenomenon. Regarding another favorite Refernian topic Nick asks about Roswell: Why Can’t We Get the Proof? He examines why each of the three military explanations won’t hold water, then considers why no “alien crash” documentation exists while there is some support for his thesis about a U.S. experiment gone awry. (WM)
The Pros and Cons of Filming Paranormal Encounters Haley Is A GhostHere are a pair of enlightening pieces illustrating some of the challenges faced by paranormal researchers. Hayley Stevens describes the pitfalls of capturing photographic evidence, providing a narrative of a personal comedy of errors and demonstrating the limitations of our ever-present cellphone cameras. Next, Nick Redfern describes how easily dots can be connected when an investigation’s outcome is decided ahead of the facts. In The Peril of the Paranormal: Putting Threads Together That Have No Real Connections he is quick to point out that this is a favorite tactic of conspiracy theorists. Keep this in mind the next time your neighbor warns you about microchips in vaccines. (CM)
Surprise Find! Thermal-Drones Spot Ancient Earthwork in Kansas Ancient OriginsThe second-largest pre-European settlement in North America is yielding more of its secrets thanks to drone-based imaging, says Ashley Cowie. Despite some issues, a video presentation about Etzanoa gives more details. Elizabeth Dohms-Harter offers an eye-opening article behind her assertion that Wisconsin’s Effigy Mounds Connected People to Spirits. The amazingly rich prehistory of “a sculpted land” and the loss of so much of those religious and artistic creations stand out here. Modern techniques are also helping Scientists Recreate Prehistoric Acoustics of Stonehenge, per David Keys. 3D printing a 2.5m diameter Stonehenge and studying the result in a sound laboratory produced several conclusions about the auditory properties of Stonehenge in its heyday, before 50% of its larger monoliths were lost. And another case of modern technology combatting the depredations of time and humanity is April Green’s Destroyed Ancient Temple Now Open for Virtual Exploration. The heartbreaking destruction of Palmyra’s Temple of Bel during the Syrian civil war has been somewhat mitigated by an interactive point-cloud digital tool created by UC San Diego. (WM)
For the serious ghost hunters among us, here is a well recommended organization to check out: Shadow Chasers.
The Shadow Chasers Paranormal Investigations & Research Organization were founded at the University of Potsdam in 2002 as a study in anthrolpological field research. As a result, the team are CITI certified social sciences researchers following the professional protocols of in-field psychology and anthropology researchers.
Any of us in the paranormal world of be it study, active study out in the field etc., that encounter person(s) that “throw of a bad vibe”, we need to listen to our inner voice of reason. In my encounters, I had the time to interview an individual on spiritual encounters both good and bad, that this person had repeatedly experienced. The interview then lead into very dark paths of conversation about those experiences.
The path had strewn into the demonic and satanic realms. I had become aware that I may have been being targeted for an attack by an entity that was very dark and hungry. How did I become aware? It was my inner voice of reason that went from a whisper to an outright shout that I needed to step back and away very quickly!
I had been given information about contacting that individual for more information. That right away had told me a physical point was trying to be established to allow this attack to start to take place. The information was discarded, I then felt a pressure being lifted off and away from me. The moral to this story is please be very aware of your environment around you, take the precautions to protect yourself and people in your group if you’re out in the field for research and fact finding outings etc.
Have you had experiences like this with other people? I would like to know. I will NOT publish your real name. But please do use the Report an experience form to share your experience(s) about this.
I’m a native upstate NY’er. All my life I’ve heard stories of certain places that had active ghost or paranormal situations. Other places I came to learn about later on were confirmed that those locations had verified activity and very rich history to support the claims. Here is a video of some of the locations from south of my area in NY state.
Enjoy and as always, click on the Report an experience link found at the top middle of this page to submit your paranormal experiences to be included in the True stories area.
Enjoy this video!
From the Inside Edition youtube channel:
An investigator talks about the world of the paranormal and views of what it truly represents.
The Paranormal Log & Analysis Notebook Easily Track Investigations, Manage Evidence And Print Full Reports On Your Findings… At Last A User Friendly Solution For Managing All Aspects Of Your Investigations From Start To Finish.