The Mystery of the Octave – The Ultimate Secret of Lincoln Cathedral
Callum Jensen (Dan Green – author of ‘The Lincoln Da Vinci Code’ and ‘The Lincoln Da Vinci Code and the Mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau’)
The Mystery of the Octave – The Ultimate Secret of Lincoln CathedralBy Dan Green
Over the years it hadn’t missed my attention that there is a close relationship between chess and the classical Chinese text the I-Ching, possibly the oldest divinatory system known, often called the Book of Changes, with its 64 Hexagrams. The 64 squares of chess mirror the number of Hexagrams (64 also being the number of DND Codons), the 8 major trigrams replicate the 8 ranks, 8 files, six lines in a hexagram duplicate the 6 types of chess pieces and both have two opposing modes, the Ying-Yang and the two opposing black and white colours. Transformation in the I-Ching entails 8 major shifts paralleling the musical octave, something we will be returning to.
There is a growing public suspicion about the grip of Freemasonry within the police force, that leads to fears of corruption. Both British and American police display the black and white chequers of the Masonic Lodge floor on their uniforms. The most prevalent of slang terms for a British policeman or woman is a ‘copper’. Amongst a few contending theories as to why, we are told that the term originates from the Latin ‘capere’ meaning ‘to seize, to take’. The other contender is that it comes from New York’s first official police force in the States who wore badges made from copper. However, ‘copper’ hides neatly in ‘copralalia’ – copr. Perhaps the unknown origin for another popular slang for police, ‘rozzers’, can also be claimed in ‘Kopros’, containing both ‘cop’ and ‘ros’.
The classical image of the devil with his pitchfork might actually be a visual allegory of an acoustic resonating tuning fork which can be used to emit a pure musical tone, key or pitch. For use in the opening of a ‘Portal’?. International stone sculptor Michael Dan Archer, who has used the tool of the Collective Unconscious for some of his work, in 2002 contributed numerous examples of his sculptures in and around Lincoln Cathedral, one he called ‘Portal 1’. Although this has since been removed, at the South East end of the Cathedral you can still see his Gateway entitled ‘Between two worlds’.
Not without its Alice in Wonderland absurdities and the inter-connectiveness of the Collective Unconscious when synchronicities collect up, let me share some starting with Dan Brown’s ‘The Da Vinci
3. The Dog on the Platter at the Last Supper, Great East Window
4. The 64 Hexagrams of the I-Ching
5. The Lincoln Cathedral Code Marker Tomb number 28 which conceals the
6. The Demon Guardian Lincoln Imp, the Rook of the Chess Board
7. ‘Between Two Worlds’ Portal sculpture by Michael Dan Archer
8. The Devil’s ‘Tuning’ Pitch Fork
Your articles will include your own by-line, biography, and photograph if you wish.
You retain the copyright for your articles and you may publish your articles with anyone else if you wish.
Your articles will be accompanied by a bio-box that can include a link to your website (if you have one) and email address for feedback about your articles.
You can write articles that include links to your favorite websites or refer readers to specified websites for further information.
To get started, contact the webmaster. Thanks!
Have a news tip?
Report your sightings
Contact the webmaster:
Questions, suggestions or comments? Drop me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Email the webmaster.
UFO Case Files of Russia
The Official Cryptid Field Guide (Secret Saturdays)
Physics of the Impossible
Time Travel: A How-To Insiders Guide
Atlantis: Bermuda Triangle
UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities
Ancient Mystery Cults (Carl Newell Jackson Lectures)
Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide
UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities
Monster Hunt: Guide to Cryptozoology
Cryptozoology A To Z
The Paranormal Caught On Film
Seeking Spirits: The Lost Cases of TAPS
Paranormal America: Ghost Encounters & more
The Ghosts Of New Orleans
Our Haunted Lives: True Life Ghost Encounters
See more at my paranormal store
Support The Paranormal Effect
- Werewolf Census Results!
- Looking for Property with Poltergeists and Plagues? Try Poveglia
- Are We Surrounded by Alien Earths?
- Will Humans Control the Weather?
- The Mushroom Eucharist: Experiments with Entheogens
- New Brain Cells From Mushrooms is More Than Magic
- 11.15 – MU Podcast
- Will We Find Life on Titan?
- Our Fears May Be Shaped by Ancestral Trauma
- Policing the Paranormal
- Glowing Plant Life May One Day Guide Our Way
- Robonaut 2 Gets Ready to Run
- Arsenic and Old Mummy Hair
- The Ancient Underground Oceans of Mars
- Is Saturn Pregnant?
- Astronomers Study the Bones of an Ancient Galaxy
- Rodent Robots Get Randy for Research
- News: Ghostly Reflection, Psychic Shop Poltergeist, Dream Solutions April 19, 2014Paranormal news and views for April 19, 2014: Ghosts in the mirror: A reflection of the past? Ghost hunters at O'Brien's Pub Video of "ghost car" spooks the world Stock literally flies off shelves at psychic shop; owner accused of devil's work Did ghost hunters raise Richard III? Haunted hospital and meat packing plant Aliens, time t […]
- The Passion and the Unexplained April 19, 2014Few films have generated the amount of controversy that Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ has. Apart from all that, however, there have been several events, both miraculous and strange, that have occurred in association with the film - remarkable signs, strange coincidences, premonitions, dangerous lightning strikes and more. Read more.
- New Loch Ness Photo April 19, 2014This satellite photo of Loch Ness in Scotland is currently being circulated as possibly showing a large, unknown creature swimming just beneath the surface of the lake. The Loch Ness Monster? Or is it simply showing the wake pattern of a boat?...Read Full Post
- The Phenomenon of 'Real' Werewolves April 18, 2014Whether they are misidentified animals, hallucinations, or something unknown to science, there have been many reports of creatures that people identify as fitting the description of a werewolf: a wolf or dog-like creature that walks on two legs and has some aspects of a man....Read Full Post
- Did Pterosaurs Survive Extinction? April 17, 2014They were the largest creatures to ever attain flight. With wingspans reaching nearly 40 feet, pterosaurs ruled the prehistoric skies for over 100 million years, until they died out with the dinosaurs about 65 million years ago. Or did they? Dozens of eyewitness accounts and a few intriguing photographs suggest that this flying monster, thought to have died […]
- The Paranormal Titanic April 16, 2014Some very interesting reports were posted recently by Mrs. Daffodil concerning sightings and even verbal encounters with Captain E. J. Smith, captain of the famously ill-fated RMS Titanic some time after the ship sank. The gigantic, "unsinkable" luxury liner met its fate with an iceberg on April 14, 1912 (it sank on the 15th), and by all accounts, […]
- News: Glowing Phantom, Titanic Ghost, Talking Chicken April 15, 2014Paranormal news and views for April 15, 2014: Photographer catches glowing phantom at city's Medieval Guildhall Ghost of Captain Smith of the RMS Titanic seen after his death World's most haunted island up for auction Queen Mary and her ghosts The myth and mystery behind Australia's bush monster the Yowie Panic after chicken begins talking bef […]
- Reader Report: Time Slip or Matrix Glitch April 14, 2014"I live in São Paulo, Brasil, and I experienced a time anomaly in February, 2014," reports Giuseppe. "I was in my garage, leaning on my hammock, staring at my parents' car. Suddenly, my sister arrived at the house driving the same car that was parked in the garage and that I had been staring at. When I looked back, the car was gone." […]
- Camera Technique for Capturing Apparition Photos April 13, 2014The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado is reputed to be one of the most haunted hotels in the U.S. The Rocky Mountain Ghost Explorers paranormal investigation group has conducted several ghost hunts there with a good degree of success. One of their successes was documented in the article Ghost Materializes at Stanley Hotel. In the following article, inves […]
- News: Tickling Ghosts, Yowie Video, Rain of Frogs and Fish April 12, 2014Paranormal news and views for April 12, 2014: Terrified hotel guests claim ghosts are tickling their feet Hunters claim to have captured Bigfoot's Australian cousin on video Raining frogs & fish: A whirlwind of theories Peaches Geldof wrote of increasing interest in paranormal Survivorman Bigfoot: What Les Stroud heard Canada's haunted Hatley C […]
- Thylacine hunter Mike Williams confident technology will provide evidence of living tiger March 28, 2014Australia\'s Herald Sun talks with thylacine researcher Mike Williams, who is urging motorists in northeast and northwest Tasmania to install cams on their cars so that video of living thylacines can be captured.
- Woman claims Bigfoot is real, and is in the Goethe State Forest March 24, 2014Florida\'s The Gainesville Sun reports that a a visitor to Goethe State Forest took a photo of a bigfoot-like creature.
- Futurist Makes A Compelling Argument For Why We Should Bring Animals Back From The Dead March 20, 2014Australia\'s Business Insider looks at efforts to \"de-extinct\" animals.
- Desperate bid to protect fragile Tasmanian tiger in museum March 11, 2014The Sydney Morning Herald reports that conservators are attempting to save the preserved carcass of a thylacine.
- Stearns Bayou monster remains cryptozoological mystery March 11, 2014Michigan\'s Grand Haven Tribune has the story of the Stearns Bayou monster, and the unfortunate accidents that prevented proof of the monster from being revealed to the world.
- Jellyfish lake April 19, 201413 million golden jellyfish gather beneath the midday sun to feed on algae....
- James Cameron journeys to the depths April 18, 2014James Cameron undertook a daring mission to the bottom of the Mariana Trench in 2012....
- Are robonauts better than astronauts ? April 17, 2014Michio Kaku explores whether we are better off sending robots in to space instead of people....
- The eel king April 16, 2014One man earns his living by catching large eels using a special river trapping mechanism....
- World's longest fingernails April 15, 2014Chris 'The Dutchess' Walton possesses fingernails that measure up to 10ft long....
- The UFO experiences of George Filer April 14, 2014Major George Filer details his many intriguing encounters with UFOs....
- Cheetah vs baboons April 13, 2014A thirsty cheetah braves the wrath of several baboons in order to get something to drink....
- Swarmed by Amazon river dolphins April 12, 2014Jeremy Wade goes swimming in the murky depths with a group of river dolphins in the Amazon....
- Why do we get bored ? April 11, 2014Vsauce takes a look at the concept of boredom and what it is that makes us bored. ...
- Base jumping from Mt. Everest April 10, 2014Fearless Valery Rozov flies off the north face of the world's tallest mountain while wearing a wingsuit....
- 'Loch Ness Monster' found on mobile map app April 19, 2014
- Can dreams solve other people's problems ? April 19, 2014
- New killer sea sponges discovered April 19, 2014
- Kepler discovers most Earth-like exoplanet April 18, 2014
- Did Monroe plan to reveal JFK UFO visit ? April 18, 2014
- How did T. rex hunt with such tiny arms ? April 18, 2014
- Prophecy surrounds 'blood moon' events April 17, 2014
- Lab loses 2,000 vials of deadly SARS virus April 17, 2014
- Burning orange light baffles Rudloe residents April 17, 2014
- World's most haunted island goes on sale April 16, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken
- A spirit returns from the grave to name her own...
- 9 Signs of Your Past Life
- 16 Signs Your House is Haunted
- Psychic Predictions for 2014
- The Brown Lady
- Famous Cases of Real Dopplegangers
- Your True paranormal and ghost stories for 2014
- Freddy Jackson
- Lord Combermere
- Railroad Crossing Ghost
- The World's Most Haunted Places
- The Back Seat Ghost
- The Ghost of Boothill Cemetery
- Tulip Staircase Ghost
- Ghost in the Burning Building
- Ghosts of the SS Watertown
- Ghost of the Seven Gables
- The Dirty Dozen April 17, 2014William B Stoecker: A look at 12 of the strongest and most convincing documented cases of UFOs. The term UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It does not mean that we are being visited by Sirian Beamships or Pleiadeian Space Brothers. All it means is that my...
- The haunting of the Reina Sofia Museum April 12, 2014Keith Pattison de Bellasis: What lurks within ? In the mid-16th century King Phillip II of Spain made the decision to bring all of the various hospitals, almshouses and other charitable facilities together in a single location under a single administration. The area c...
- Electronic fog and Malaysian flight 370 April 7, 2014Bruce Gernon: Did electronic fog cause the plane to go down ? I call it Electronic Fog. I have been researching this phenomenon since 1970. I have communicated with over 100 people that have experienced it. I have experienced it twice while flying my air...
- The screaming skull of Burton Agnes Hall April 2, 2014Ritoban Mukherjee: A look at the legend of the ghost of Anne Griffith. If you are a resident of England you may have been to, or at least heard of, the famed Burton Agnes Hall, an Elizabethan manor house that dominates the village of Burton Agnes near Driffield ...
- Cracks in the Earth March 27, 2014William B Stoecker: A look at some of the enigmas surrounding plate boundaries and earthquake faults. The current reigning paradigm in geology and geophysics is plate tectonics, the belief that the Earths crust is divided into a number of plates, which are in ...
- Dreaming yourself a shaman March 22, 2014Kathleen Meadows: Kathleen Meadows looks at how to record and interpret your dreams. In a longitudinal study, 7000 students were interviewed about their dreams (across cultures). Surprisingly, the data revealed that there are more differences in dream content ...
- Remote viewing for the Grail March 17, 2014Dan Green: Dan Green conducts a remote viewing experiment. Knowing what I do about the less obvious and straightforwardness of Life with the intervention of High Strangeness, sometimes willed other times not, I have never had a problem when it comes to a...
- The death ship of the south seas March 12, 2014Ritoban Mukherjee: A look in to the chilling story of the S.S. Ourang Medan. While unfathomable tales of ghostly ships and recondite accidents at sea have always clung to traditional folklore, the case of the S.S. Ourang Medan remains one of the most ominous and...
- A defence of fringe science March 8, 2014Edward Crabtree: A look at modern beliefs and attitudes towards the unexplained. 'Cats can be both alive and dead; particles can be in two places at one; Heisenberg says everything is uncertain. These things are all true, but the conclusion so often drawn th...
- The Nameless Thing of Berkeley Square February 25, 2014Ritoban Mukherjee: A chilling tale from 18th Century London. Hazily described by a fortunate surviving witness as a "hideous monstrosity", the Nameless Being that haunts Berkeley Square is a creature that is said to be overawing beyond the human imagination. Mos...
Top Paranormal Links
- Black eyed entity encounters
- Dimensional beaing, demon or what?
- Cryptids of the night and other strangness
- Real proof or just another science project?
- Bigfoot: Real creature or elusive cryptid dream?
- Stories of interest from around the Net
- Top 10 Earth Mysteries
- A Brief Leap in Time
- News of interest
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (2)
- September 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (2)
- November 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (11)
- June 2011 (25)
- May 2011 (54)
- April 2011 (54)
- March 2011 (28)
- October 2010 (17)
- June 2010 (9)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (12)
- October 2008 (1)
- August 2008 (11)
- July 2008 (28)
- June 2008 (2)